Big Brother 19 houeguests are here! What do you think?

by BBBlogger on June 19, 2017

Hey Big Brother Blog faithful! BBBlogger here checking in with you to see how life is in your neck of the woods!

In case you have been in hibernation, we are starting to get excited for the Big Brother 19 premier that is literally around the corner!

One of my friends from the blog over the years, JT made this awesome Big Brother 19 house guest graphic. Take a gander…

So what do you think? I know that seeing these new house guests make me excited to get the party started!

So who will be on our blog this year? Hope we can get old and new friends alike.

I will be setting up the automatic emails once again and hopefully you will be ready to rock with Big Brother Blog!

Peace,

BBBlogger

PS: I have yet to ask Lisa Marie if she has time to help us out this year but I have a feeling she will be around. She likes us, she really likes us!! πŸ™‚ (fingers crossed!)

{ 116 comments… read them below or add one }

Astra Kelly June 19, 2017 at 3:51 pm

Hi everyone! Cast looks good…I wish there was more than 1 ( older ) houseguest..1 guy 55. Should be at least 1 other maybe late 40’s?? Simply because the 1 “old guy” gets picked off so fast. Cant wait to see all my friends on here again…Hope, Hope….Lisa Marie writes for us again..<3 Peace, Astra

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
tendr June 19, 2017 at 5:32 pm

Me too Astra…. it’s like ‘here’s a pity middle aged player for you bloggers’ I think half should be between 45-60. Just pick older in good shape. Don’t you know he’ll probably feel odd man out?

Astra Kelly June 19, 2017 at 6:00 pm

Hi Tendr! I agree..make half older, in good shape players. Would really be interesting. Oh well….they never listen to us πŸ˜‰

Mayela Lopez June 20, 2017 at 3:39 pm

I agree. There should be older folks..50 is the new 30!!! Why don’t I feel excited??? I guess I’m still disappointed on last years winner!!!

Star June 20, 2017 at 7:38 pm

Astra..they used to always have two of everyone..like on the ark..lol Where’s his older woman counterpart?? We don’t have banging enough bodies to rate a player?? Obviously male producers doing the picking…lol

Astra Kelly June 20, 2017 at 10:34 pm

LOL Star….”like on the Ark”..but they DID have 2! There SHOULD be a female counterpart..a lady in her 50’s.

BBBlogger June 19, 2017 at 4:03 pm

Hey Astra! I am 46….i so should be in the BB19 house! Sigh!

hpr56 June 19, 2017 at 4:24 pm

Of course you should be!

tendr June 19, 2017 at 5:33 pm

BBBLOGGER! You’re still a kid. πŸ™‚

Astra Kelly June 19, 2017 at 6:02 pm

BBBlogger…I would so love to see you in there! I’m 54..and NOT in good enough shape to be involved in the comps….and certainly not eye candy at this age..LOL!!

barb June 19, 2017 at 4:11 pm

yea they place in a 55 yr old just one mind you sickof them doing this older people are just as interesting if not more than anyone else ridiculous

Jeannettebb1 June 19, 2017 at 5:38 pm

well older people have more stories to tell and more experience . I tried out did not make it. I am 60 years old. They seem to older men then women. Well have wait and see how they act in the house.

barb June 19, 2017 at 6:41 pm

I tried out I made it to semi finals and was going to finals and Kathy the cop was chosen instead I was mid fifties.and I would try again if they would stop picking all young people it was a lot of fun believe me

BBBlogger June 19, 2017 at 4:15 pm

It is just me or does the 55 year old guy remind anyone else of Maury Povich? #doppelganger #bb19

Margie June 19, 2017 at 5:37 pm

Yes he does! I was thinking the same thing. Great minds you know!

Janna June 19, 2017 at 4:16 pm

glad they are coming back !!!!

Margie June 20, 2017 at 2:11 pm

Hi Janna …. how are you doing? Didn’t you have some health issues last year?

sherry June 20, 2017 at 9:19 pm

Hi, Janna. Glad to see you back on the blog!

FLJulie June 19, 2017 at 4:21 pm

Looks like it could be a good season, can’t wait. Thanks for being on top of it all!

hpr56 June 19, 2017 at 4:25 pm

I’ve missed me some Big Brother. Looks exciting.

Wisteria77 June 19, 2017 at 4:28 pm

Looks interesting and I agree there should be a few in their 40’s. I watched Jeff’s interviews this morning and I’m already picking ones I like or don’t like. Of course that always changes after the shows goes on for a few week.
BBBlogger they should have recruited you!! That would be fun. Also a big thanks for bringing back this blog.

BBBlogger June 19, 2017 at 4:30 pm

My pleasure Wisteria77!

Astra Kelly June 19, 2017 at 6:06 pm

YES..THANK YOU for this fantastic blog!! We all love and appreciate all you do for us, year after year! What would I do without this blog?

Jeanne June 19, 2017 at 4:29 pm

I am so excited about my summer obsession coming back. Good to see you Astra. My sister jolee and I have spent our very hot summer days doing Paint by number paintings.. Of course I’ve kept up with canning, cooking, ceramic classes and crocheting.

Astra Kelly June 19, 2017 at 6:09 pm

Hi Jeanne and Jolee! I am Facebook friends with Jolee, and have seen your very beautiful paintings! I am so happy another season of BB is starting…and getting to “see” all of our bloggers again <3

Star June 20, 2017 at 7:41 pm

Jeanne,,glad to hear you re coming back! You weren’t really on much the last couple of seasons!!
I’ve seen Jo’s painting and I’m sure yours are just as beautiful. You guys sure keep busy!! πŸ˜‰

Jolee June 19, 2017 at 4:32 pm

Thank you BBBlogger! I was soooooo excited to see our blog back! I have a feeling this is going to be a good season! Hopefully, New blood will make for a more interesting season! I am so eager to see all of my BB friends. I have been blessed to have many as Facebook friends, and kept in touch by e-mail with several. There is something so special about this blog! Let’s get this party started! 😊

Margie June 19, 2017 at 5:38 pm

Hi Jolee and Jeanne😘

Jolee June 19, 2017 at 6:01 pm

Hi Margie! So good to see you and other friends on here! 😊 Here we go again!

Jolee June 19, 2017 at 4:37 pm

P.S. As much as I love you BBBlogger, and I do, I will be so happy to see Lisa’s name up there! I hope you will be on here more than you were last year! 😊

Jeanne June 19, 2017 at 4:43 pm

How do I change my avatar?

BBBlogger June 19, 2017 at 5:04 pm

To change the avatar go to gravatar.com, log in with your email and upload a new photo. It will refresh.

Jeanne June 19, 2017 at 7:51 pm

Thank you, I will try that.

Jeanne June 19, 2017 at 8:40 pm

Joan Dunn June 19, 2017 at 4:43 pm

I am so excited for BB19. I am hoping Raven wins as she is from Arkansas and that is where I hail from. I read that she has a medical condition that she has to struggle with every day. Hopefully, she will be able to handle this. do a good job, and win.

Now that I have put my word out there, I hope I like her. πŸ™‚

tendr June 19, 2017 at 5:44 pm

Loves Arkansas

Jeanne June 19, 2017 at 7:52 pm

Hi tendr, good to see you here.

Carrie June 19, 2017 at 7:21 pm

Raven is amazing!! She doesn’t let her health issues get in her way. That girl takes life by the horns and gives it her all. She competed in the Miss Arkansas pageant ( didn’t place) and made it to the choreography round on so you think you can dance but she got cut cuz her paired up partner sucked. I love Raven with all my heart and she is such a firecracker to be around. It’s going to be great to watch her win this game since she’s been trying to get on it for the last 7 years. ❀️

Lisa Marie Bowman June 19, 2017 at 5:05 pm

Will I be back?

Check the blog next week to find out…

Nah, just kidding. I’ll be back. πŸ™‚

Hi, everyone! Looking forward to a (hopefully) great season with everyone here in the Big Brother Blog! πŸ™‚

Keith Benton June 19, 2017 at 5:10 pm

Glad to hear your back this year as your the best Chief Blogger.

Margie June 19, 2017 at 5:35 pm

Hi Lisa

tendr June 19, 2017 at 5:48 pm

Ur funny. Glad you’ll be here. BB is just in time since my oldest daughter just disowned me and James… so guess who won’t even get to see her grandsons? All because J’s wanted to be acknowledged on fathers day as a step dad…. you’d think my brat of a 38 yr old daughter would be glad my husband loves my kids. So… holding back tears, i’ll just hang out with ya’ll.

Jolee June 19, 2017 at 6:08 pm

tendr, I tried to make a comment on that post, but it wouldn’t let me submit it. I think James is a great man! I love the way he always sticks up for you. You are blessed to have each other! You know everyone here loves you! <3

Jolee June 19, 2017 at 6:04 pm

That is great Lisa! I knew you couldn’t resist us! 😊

Astra Kelly June 19, 2017 at 6:16 pm

Happy your back with us, Lisa! <3 <3 <3

Carrie June 19, 2017 at 7:22 pm

Yea!!!! Good to see you Lisa and everyone!!!

Jeanne June 19, 2017 at 7:54 pm

Hi tendr, good to see you here.

tendr June 20, 2017 at 4:24 pm

Hi both twenties. Hugs

tendr June 20, 2017 at 4:26 pm

I typed twins ies and my tablet changes my words

Star June 20, 2017 at 7:43 pm

Yeah Lisa!!!! So g;ad to have you back in with all of us crazies!!lol it wouldn’t feel right here without you!!!! πŸ™‚

Valerie kayser June 19, 2017 at 5:05 pm

When is Big Brother start? I am counting days until it comes back. One of my favorite shows.

Keith Benton June 19, 2017 at 5:07 pm

Hopefully the producers did a better job of picking players this year and they are less obnoxious.

tendr June 19, 2017 at 5:34 pm

Thanks JT for putting names ,ages with faces for us.

Margie June 19, 2017 at 5:34 pm

HEY BB Blogger and all of my other BB buddies! I can’t wait to get back in the thick of BB. Unless there’s a surprise looks as if all of the HG are newbies. I haven’t watched the videos yet but will tonight. Can’t wait to visit with all of you!

tendr June 19, 2017 at 5:54 pm

Hi Margie <3

Jeanne June 19, 2017 at 7:57 pm

Hi Margie, let the show begin, I am excited.

Jeannettebb1 June 19, 2017 at 5:44 pm

well it funny how some people look like from past shows even same names. I tried out but I am an older women I notice older men they pick out. Just have to see how they act on the show can’t wait.

tendr June 19, 2017 at 5:53 pm

I’m 63, my husband is 48…49 July 1. I just buzzed my head and have tattoo’s and read the Bible so what box do I fit in? Just give me some chocolate and put on the blues or sic fi movies and I’m at home. This age thing is silly. I wish bb would look for or ask for just once..a game full of older ppl who are in shape, to deal with the games.

Jolee June 19, 2017 at 6:02 pm

Hi tendr! <3

tendr June 20, 2017 at 4:29 pm

Hi Jo. πŸ™‚

Jolee June 19, 2017 at 6:11 pm

So glad to see familiar faces here! I will check back later. Back to my painting! 😊

tendr June 19, 2017 at 6:27 pm

Wish it was starting tonight…i need the diversion.

macy June 19, 2017 at 6:43 pm

Oh Tendr ‘s robbing the cradle – ha ha

Hi everyone! Luckily I see most of yall on Facebook and all the great pics – Especially Astra’s awesome pics.

Well I guess the producers didnt bring any vets back – but knowing the twists – not holdin my breath!

Thanks to Lisa, BBBlogger and JT for getting us started again.

bendi

Astra Kelly June 19, 2017 at 7:16 pm

Thanks Bendi ! ( Macy )….I’m glad you like the pics πŸ™‚

Jolee June 19, 2017 at 9:14 pm

There you are macy (Bendi). I was just on FB asking you where you were! Lol. Hi!

tendr June 20, 2017 at 4:33 pm

Marry younger…… easier to train.

Carrie June 19, 2017 at 7:14 pm

Whoo hoo!!! It’s almost Big Brother time!!!! I have a vested interest in this season…….Raven is a very dear friend of mine and I am OVER THE TOP excited she finally got on the show!!!! ( I wondered why I couldn’t get ahold of her all of the sudden and her mom was acting criptic.. lol). This is going to be a GREAT season and yeah I’m TEAM RAVEN ALL THE WAY!!!!

tendr June 20, 2017 at 4:34 pm

Cool Carrie.

Star June 19, 2017 at 8:12 pm

Hey BBB!!! I hope you see this. I didn’t get your email all last year. And I just heard about it from another blog as I am STILL not getting it!!!! After like a zillion years here, I don’t understand the problem!! My email is the same as always. I asked Lisa a few times last year, but she really isn’t a techie and had no clue. Could you please look into it for m?? I did reclick the sign up thing a couple times last year but it didn’t do anything!!! HELP!!!!!

I haven’t had time to look at the newbies yet so I’ll have to BBL for that part. Hi to all until then!!! πŸ™‚

BBBlogger June 19, 2017 at 8:34 pm

Oh Star! I am sorry. I will have to see what I can do and make sure you are still added to the email list. I want to make sure we are connected! Nothing but love for Star from BBBlogger!!

Let me see what I can think of…

PS: what blog did you hear about this post from? Curious….

Jeanne June 19, 2017 at 8:44 pm

Hey star, so excited about this.

Jolee June 19, 2017 at 9:17 pm

Star! Hi! I have been searching for you!
Here we go again! I am really excited to get this show started. I wouldn’t want to start it without our “Star!” 😊 😊

Margie June 20, 2017 at 2:15 pm

Hey Star!

Jolee June 19, 2017 at 9:22 pm

Our BB fans are showing up a few at a time! This is really getting exciting! So happy to see all of the familiar faces! Hugs to all! <3.
I forgot how to make a heart here! 😊 I will be checking back later!

Erin June 19, 2017 at 10:59 pm

Hey, everyone.

Looking forward to another great season. I’m glad that it looks like it’s going to be all new players this summer!

Jolee June 20, 2017 at 12:54 am

Hi Erin! 😊

franniep2 June 20, 2017 at 6:10 am

Looking forward to a new season. Hopefully it will be better than last year. The cast looks pretty interesting, but I wish there were a few more older peeps on there, as I don’t see Kevin lasting very long being the only older person there.

LET THE SHOW BEGIN!

Margie June 20, 2017 at 4:00 pm

Hi Frannie

pam June 20, 2017 at 7:59 am

PLEASE TELL ME THIS IS ON REGULAR T.V AS I DONT LIKE WATCHING AT THAT OTHER THING I FORGOT THE NAME LOL ITS EARLY 9AM

Margie June 20, 2017 at 2:16 pm

It’s on regular TV Pam!!

hpr56 June 20, 2017 at 8:21 am

Can’t wait to see them all in action. I would love to see older people in shape in there. I agree with you Tendr. I’m 70 next month and definitely not in shape so it makes it fun to watch people who are.

Nice to see everyone here again. I miss you guys during the off season.

Star June 20, 2017 at 3:03 pm

Thanks BBB!!! I apreesh!!! I was beginning to feel pretty neglected….sniff…lol

Hey to Jolee, Margie, Jeanne, Margie, tender, HPR, Astra, bendi and everyone !!! I haven’t really had time to be on here much….just a busy week!! But thanks for the shout outs and it’s good to see familiar faces again!! *waves* πŸ™‚

Astra Kelly June 20, 2017 at 4:02 pm

Good to see you, Star! Wouldn’t be BB without you!! <3

Star June 20, 2017 at 7:28 pm

Aww..thanks Astra! and Ditto!! But don’t be such a stranger!! πŸ˜‰

tendr June 20, 2017 at 4:39 pm

Hi Star..was looking for you yesterday.

Star June 20, 2017 at 7:30 pm

Hey tendr…I didn’t get the letter so I didn’t know the blog had started!! Hopefully that is fixed now. πŸ™‚ I haven’t read much yet tho….playing catch up. So I will have to go back and find your post!! I think we talk more here than on FB!!lol

Jolee June 20, 2017 at 9:24 pm

Thank you for the shout out!=={{{{{{{{{HUGS}}}}}}}}}

sherry June 20, 2017 at 3:16 pm

Hi BB buddies! I am so excited for season 19 to get started and
have daily conversations with my special friends.
I agree with all of you about needing more people from the older
generation to make it a lot fairer for the lone representative for
us older folks. I don’t think CBS understands how many older
fans there are.
tendr: I am in the same boat and know the heartache you are
going through every day. Hang in there and keep busy. Does it
get better with time….NO. But it gives you more time to open
more doors for other activities. Know you are in my prayers.
I guess I’ll have to be a Raven fan, too, as I have to stay loyal to
my home state of Arkansas.
Gosh it’s good to see all the familiar posters again!
Love to all!

Margie June 20, 2017 at 3:59 pm

Hi Sherry!!!!!!!

sherry June 20, 2017 at 4:23 pm

Hi, Margie!

tendr June 20, 2017 at 4:41 pm

Star June 20, 2017 at 7:33 pm

Hey sherry…looks like I’m still under moderation but you should get this eventually..lol
I think it’s strange that they didn’t put an *older* woman on too! They at least used to keep everything more even!
Not sure about him anyway…..the older guy. He WAS a model in the 80’s but now he’s just a stay at home dad!! And why does a 55 yr old still have kids young enough to stay home with??LOL Whatever…explains how he got the summer off anyway…;)

sherry June 20, 2017 at 9:24 pm

Star, my girl! So glad to see you back on the blog. Good observations on the older gentleman. I will have to find some
time to see the interviews. This week is pretty hectic, so hopefully this weekend. Thanks.

KarllaW June 20, 2017 at 3:41 pm

Glad LisaMarie is returning this year…I find her posts to be very informational as well as entertaining.
I do remember the majority of you from last season but found it difficult to become part of the convo…seems to be a bit clicky.
I read the comments and posted my opinions with no response from anyone except Margie who did interact with me a few times. However
I did survive.

Margie June 20, 2017 at 3:59 pm

Hey KarllaW…Nice to see you back this year. I’m sorry you feel it clicky… Give us another chance this year! Lots of times no one responds to my many postings either but it lets me get stuff off my chest. lol

Astra Kelly June 20, 2017 at 4:07 pm

Hi KarllaW ! Glad your giving the blog another chance..this really is a friendly blog…I hope you feel more at home here this year

hpr56 June 20, 2017 at 4:12 pm

It’s not clicky. Sometimes people are just on more and talk more. These are good people just like you. Don’t give up and join in the fun.

sherry June 20, 2017 at 4:28 pm

KarllaW: So glad you decided to give us another chance. We are
all really friendly on this blog and care deeply for each other. I
had a hard time last year finding some posts and missed a lot
of them. I hope to do better. I liked the numbering of the posts
the best. That was a little easier for me.
Some of us talk more than others. Some of us are on more than
others. Some of us just do the best we can with the time we have.
But all of us want you to feel comfortable with the site. Never
feel shy about commenting. Good to have you back!
of us

tendr June 20, 2017 at 4:43 pm

Hi Karla… please if you feel left out just yell at us.

tendr June 20, 2017 at 4:47 pm

Off subject but to those who know me, sorta….I have two grandsons now. Another boy born in Oct. So now there’s Jude and Indigo (Indi.) that I miss.

sherry June 20, 2017 at 9:25 pm

tendr: I left you a message on the other blog. Hope you see it.

tendr June 20, 2017 at 4:48 pm

I need info about all access and how to watch after dark on my laptop….

Star June 20, 2017 at 7:34 pm

tendr..I did see that on FB! I think I said Congrats but if not consider it said..lol I hope you get to see him more than you did Jude!!! Maybe even babysit??? πŸ™‚

tendr June 20, 2017 at 9:38 pm

Daughter #1 or demon seed as I call her is so mean to James… so I most likely won’t get to see the boys anymore than I’ve seen Jude..3x a yr at most….. birthdays, Christmas…. right now I’m taking a break from FB, too depressing.

tendr June 20, 2017 at 4:49 pm

In other words DUMMY WAY DOWN for me.

Jeanne June 20, 2017 at 9:01 pm

Wow! Aren’t we all chatty cathys. I love πŸ’˜ it. Karla, sometimes you just have to jump right in. It’s so easy to focus on what your saying and miss what’s going on with the rest of the conversation. I try to make everyone feel included.. This is the VERY best blog out there. I feel like a little kid waiting for Christmas. Lol.πŸ’ž

Jolee June 20, 2017 at 9:39 pm

Yay! It is so exciting seeing all of the comments from my BB friends! I love you all, and I am excited to see some unfamiliar names. I want to tell Karla that I remember you. I am sorry if I didn’t say anything to you. I look forward to being your BB friend. I know this is going to be a special year. Let’s get this party started! 😊

KarllaW June 21, 2017 at 4:39 pm

Thanx for all the lovely comments.
I did try to interact with many of the comments about BB…however I really didn’t comment on any personal matters in discussion.
I read my comment again and did sound like I was whining a bit! lol
I do look forward to the start of the new season.

Margie June 21, 2017 at 4:41 pm

Karlla don’t worry about it! We all whine a bit!

Jolee June 21, 2017 at 7:55 pm

Karlla, I didn’t think you were whining! Last year was the best on this blog. I cherish the friendships I have made! We were free to discuss things other than Big Brother, which made it easy to form friendships. That is why I really love this blog. We received very few complaints! 😊 I just say, you are free to pass by my comments! 😊 On the days where we are discussing that day’s show, we tend to stick to BB comments. I really look forward to reading your comments and gaining a new friend! πŸ˜‡

tendr June 21, 2017 at 11:37 pm

i think we have two blogs going at the same time.

Jolee June 22, 2017 at 12:17 am

tendr, yes, there is a newer blog dated June 20. This one is dated June 19 πŸ˜‰

Jolee June 22, 2017 at 12:20 am

P.S. The other blog gives the BB premiere schedule.

AV June 22, 2017 at 3:42 pm

I am super excited for BB
Looks like they tried to get someone older…must not be easy
Only one….He wont last long…lol

Margie June 22, 2017 at 6:13 pm

Av…I so agree with you. We better enjoy him while we can because he will probably be the first out!

Jolee June 22, 2017 at 11:30 pm

Hi everyone ! I am checking both blogs since there are comments on both! I will check back tomorrow! πŸ’πŸŒΈπŸ’πŸŒΈπŸ’πŸŒΈ